Daithí de Buitléir is the Chief Marketing Officer of ParkOffice, a Dublin based startup which optimizes the management of parking lots for companies and landlord. The service is a natural extension of what happens with hot desking management within flexible workplaces and coworking spaces.
The highlights from our conversation with Daithí de Buitléir are summarised below:
- ParkOffice is powering employee parking for smart offices: “We started based on a very simple insight: parking management is just very difficult for employers. We wanted to develop a solution that could really solve that problem”
- One of the key features is like hot desking for parking spaces, where parking spaces are shared flexibly between all users: “We also have other features which allow companies to cut down their carbon footprint or reduce the amount of people who drive to work. Interestingly, during Covid-19 the opposite happened, as people tried to reduce usage of public transport.”
- ParkOffice allows to pool parking lots from different owners within the same building or neighbourhood: “We optimise infrastructure and cost management”
- “We are in a Covid-19 environment and people have massively changed the way they work and as a knock on effect the way they travel to work“
- ParkOffice is in line with coworking and other sharing economy related innovative new services.
Watch the full video conversation with Daithí de Buitléir below.