Employee parking for smart offices
Daithí de Buitléir is the Chief Marketing Officer of ParkOffice, a Dublin based startup which optimizes the management of parking lots for companies and landlords. The service is a natural extension of what happens with hot desking management within flexible workplaces and coworking spaces. Learn more about employee parking for smart offices in the following interview.
The highlights from our conversation with Daithí de Buitléir are summarised below:
- ParkOffice is powering employee parking for smart offices: “We started based on a very simple insight: parking management is just very difficult for employers. We wanted to develop a solution that could really solve that problem”
- One of the key features is like hot desking for parking spaces, where parking spaces are shared flexibly between all users: “We also have other features which allow companies to cut down their carbon footprint or reduce the amount of people who drive to work. Interestingly, during Covid-19 the opposite happened, as people tried to reduce usage of public transport.”
- ParkOffice allows to pool parking lots from different owners within the same building or neighbourhood: “We optimise infrastructure and cost management”
- “We are in a Covid-19 environment and people have massively changed the way they work and as a knock on effect the way they travel to work“
- ParkOffice is in line with coworking and other sharing economy related innovative new services.
Watch the full video conversation with Daithí de Buitléir below.
Find more insightful interviews about the coworking and flexible workspace sector in the Magazine section.