A coworking space with childcare services in Bratislava
Michala Hrnčiarová is the founder of Coworking Cvernovka, a small coworking space that offers childcare services located in the suburb of Bratislava, Slovakia. In February 2020 just before the Covid-19 outbreak, Michala Hrnčiarová opened her second space named Kolabo Coworking at a shopping mall close to Bratislava Airport. Learn more about how they are dealing with Covid-19 crisis in the following interview.
The highlights of our conversation with Michala Hrnčiarová are summarised below:
- 2020 seemed like a great year for Michala and her two coworking spaces in Bratislava: “It was the best time ever. Occupancy was at it highest level. Our pipe: full of requests. Then the crisis came and everything suddenly stopped. We really feared we couldn’t recover from it”.
- Michala is optimistic at the moment: “Over the last weeks the activity picked up again. Occupancy levels are higher and we see very promising leads“, she affirms.
- She is also very positive when she thinks about the future: “We are confident that the situation could end up being better than before the crisis“.
- According to Michaela: “The shift towards workspace flexibility is an important driver of change now that companies experienced remote working and employees the limitations of home-working”.
- Regarding coworking in shopping malls, Michaela thinks that the market will evolve towards a reality where shopping centres diversify and include more coworking services within their walls. “They came to us”, remembers Michala.
Watch the full video conversation with Michala Hrnčiarová below.
Find more insightful interviews about the coworking and flexible workspace sector in the Magazine section.