Wi-Fi & security challenges in flexible workplacesby Coworking Europe
€0,00 exl. VAT
What are the Wi-Fi and security challenges & opportunities in flexible workplaces? Which are the most important flex space needs and pain points? Insightful presentation by James Shannon from essensys.
What are the Wi-Fi and security challenges in flexible workplaces?
Tech installation is a big source of value for shared workspace users as well as for coworking operators. In a post Covid-19 world, we want to ensure we can adapt to future lockdowns and future pandemics and learn from the experiences of the past months. So it’s really important that we adapt our workplaces by implementing a lot of contactless and media forms of access and interaction to create this future proof well. What are the Wi-Fi and security challenges in flexible workplaces? Which are the most important flex space needs and pain points? How to weave things properly and get the most out of the technology around us? Download the presentation above and/or watch James Shannon’s talk which took place at Coworking Europe 2020 virtual conference.
A high level presentation on Wi-Fi and security challenges in flexible workplaces
Find below the table of contents included in James Shannon’s presentation.
- Why is it so important the member experience when talking about Wi-Fi and security challenges?
- What are the technical factors required to offer a secure and high performing Wi-Fi network?
- How to gain control over complex infrastructures in order to differentiate tenant experience?
- How can you make access safe and seamless for your members?
- How can you improve the decision making process, spot weak areas and identify new opportunities?
- How can you adapt your workplace for a post Covid-19 world?
Insightful presentation by James Shannon from essensys
- James Shannon, Chief Product & Technology Officer at essensys (Twyford)
James Shannon: “Empowering your customers with seamless, reliable and secure services that keep them productive throughout the day is essential in a competitive market”
Find more reports, surveys, e-books and courses about the coworking and flex workspace sector in the Knowledge Center main section.
Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.
The workplace is changing.
Let’s shape the future of the workplace together!
Somewhere on earth ;-)
Between Spain & Belgium
Open Everyday 8am-5pm