2021-22 Coworking Trends Survey: Latest data by Deskmagby Deskmag
€0,00 exl. VAT
How are coworking spaces doing two years into the pandemic? This Deskmag report summarizes the business trends of coworking spaces in 2022. The Coworking Trends Survey was conducted by Deskmag from November 23, 2021 to December 22, 2021. Download the final report with the main findings.
2021-22 Coworking Survey Trends: Latest data by Deskmag
The Coworking Trends Survey was conducted by Deskmag from November 23, 2021 to December 22, 2021. Download the final report with the main findings. The slide deck includes the following results:
- The business situation of coworking spaces (current state, review of the past three months, expected outlook)
- Specific workspace trends in the near past and expected trends in the near future
- Occupation & availability rates
- Major limiting factors to businesses of coworking spaces
- Current Covid-19 restrictions affecting coworking spaces (where measures against the virus took place)
- Profitability of coworking spaces in the past twelve months
- Rating of current demand on flexible workspace types
- Rating of current job situation of people working for space providers
Carsten Foertsch, Founder & Editor of Deskmag (Berlin) has presented the November results at Coworking Europe’s virtual conference on December 1, 2021. The video presentation is available for ticket holders and subscribers of the Coworking Europe Hub.
Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.
The workplace is changing.
Let’s shape the future of the workplace together!
Somewhere on earth ;-)
Between Spain & Belgium
Open Everyday 8am-5pm