Workplace trends post Covid-19by Coworking Europe
€0,00 exl. VAT
Why corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flex workspaces in 2021 and how to be prepared? Learn more about workplace trends and how Covid-19 will change the office.
Corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flex workspaces in 2021
Covid-19 has not only questioned our health system but also our model of life and society. Many think that the pandemic has accelerated changes that were already there and made us witness a few things like the potential of technology, the positive impact on the planet when reducing unnecessary travel, how vulnerable we are as individuals or realising that work is an activity, not a venue. What are the workplace trends after Covid-19? How will the pandemic change the office? An insightful presentation by Francisco Vázquez Medem, a qualified architect and consultant with more than 30 years experience in the design and business transformation. Download the presentation “Corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flex workspaces in 2021” above.
A high level presentation on why corporates will turn towards coworking and flex workspaces
Find below the table of contents included in the presentation.
- What happened with the phenomenon of work during Covid-19?
- Has Covid-19 become an opportunity to transform our world and make it a better place? How?
- Is there a real hurry to come back to the office or has telework been working surprisingly well?
- What is it that the flexible working model has to offer?
- How will this flexible living/working model affect corporate offices?
- Why corporates will massively turn towards coworking and flexible workspaces?
Knowledgeable presentation by an international workplace consultant and architect
- Francisco Vázquez Medem, Founder and President at 3G Smart Group (Madrid). Francisco is an international workplace consultant and architect with expertise in facility management, workplace strategies, work-life balance policies, business needs analysis, corporate architecture & interior design, engineering and corporate project management.
Francisco Vázquez: “We have now a unique opportunity to really make the transformation. People, companies, society, governments… are open for a change. We are finally in the best situation to really create a new normality, a better world, so let’s change in the right direction with a Triple Balance Economy; positive impact in society, in the planet and sustainability in businesses. All of this is possible now due to the flexible working model”
Find more reports, surveys, e-books and courses about the coworking and flex workspace sector in the Knowledge Center main section.
Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.
The workplace is changing.
Let’s shape the future of the workplace together!
Somewhere on earth ;-)
Between Spain & Belgium
Open Everyday 8am-5pm