Coworking Trends in Europe 2020-2021: Latest data by Deskmagby Deskmag
€0,00 exl. VAT
This Deskmag report provides you with the latest data from coworking spaces across Europe. The results cover the time from shortly before the outbreak until the second wave and the new ‘lockdowns’. The report also shows you what trends operators of coworking spaces expect for the real post Covid era. The survey was conducted in November 2020.
Coworking Trends in Europe 2020-2021: Latest data by Deskmag
Coworking trends in Europe for 2020-2021: those are the results of the Coworking Survey Europe 2020. The Global Coworking Survey is the world most comprehensive study on coworking. The Coworking Survey Europe was conducted on November 2020 and the first results were presented by Carsten Foertsch, Founder & Editor of Deskmag (Berlin), at Coworking Europe 2020 virtual conference at the end of the same month.
The freshest data on coworking trends during Covid-19 times
The latest data of coworking space trends in Europe was presented during the Coworking Europe 2020 conference. Carsten’s keynote was based on Deskmag’s report providing answers to the following questions:
- Have coworking spaces adapted their business models during the pandemic? And how?
- How has the demand changed as the first wave subsided?
- How have landlords reacted to rent renegotiations?
- How much have measures against the coronavirus influenced the maximum capacity of workstations?
- What share of the current coworking spaces would survive the pandemic if the current situation remains unchanged for another twelve months?
- What percentage of revenue have coworking spaces lost to date due to the pandemic?
- What trends expect operators for the real post-covid-19 time?
Deskmag report presentation
You can download Deskmag report above. The results cover the time from shortly before the Covid-19 outbreak until the second wave and the new ‘lockdowns’. The report also shows you what trends operators of coworking spaces expect for the real post Covid era. The survey was conducted in November 2020.
Insightful keynote by Carsten Foartsch at Coworking Europe 2020 conference
- Carsten Foartsch, Founder & Editor of Deskmag (Berlin)
The share of (small) Coworking Spaces has risen in small cities and rural areas.
The prohibition of physical events have negatively impacted community oriented activities despite their demand.
Legal measures such as distancing rules often have shrunk the desk capacity, especially in open workspaces.
Find more reports, surveys, e-books and courses about the coworking and flex workspace sector in the Knowledge Center main section.
Coworking Europe Hub
Want to know more about the coworking & flex workspace sector? You can register to the Coworking Europe Hub, a permanent online environment that gives you access to monthly events, exclusive content for members and a network of hundreds of professionals from the coworking and flex workspace sector to learn from and share with.
The workplace is changing.
Let’s shape the future of the workplace together!
Somewhere on earth ;-)
Between Spain & Belgium
Open Everyday 8am-5pm