Luca Diodà is the CEO of YoRoom, a coworking brand located in Milan, Lombardia, Italy, one of the epicenter of the Covid-19 crisis.
We have interviewed Luca to find out more about the following:
- How did they address the outbreak?
- How did they keep their together?
- What did they do in terms of billing policy for the tenants?
- And for the coworking members?
- How are they preparing themselves for the end of the pandemic?
A very honest and insightful discussion where Luca shares good practices from Italy to all European and world coworking fellows.
Watch the full conversation here.
Join Coworking Europe Conference for more insights, data and connections!